Welcome to the first in a six part series of short (3 minute) videos that explore the new topic I’ve been developing: Rekindling The Spark – Navigating Mid-Life Malaise.
Today’s focus: Malaise – What Is It Anyway? Other topics in this series will be released in the weeks ahead. For details on what’s coming up, see below.
Just click on the image below to access the video for this episode. Enjoy!
Watch for upcoming PAT ANSWERS Videos in this series:
- Episode #2: Malaise – Who cares? Why does it matter?
- Episode #3: Malaise – Isn’t it just an ‘old folks’ problem?
- Episode #4: Malaise – How do people deal with the challenge?
- Episode #5: Malaise – What can you do to find your way through?
- Episode #6: Malaise – How do you help those caught in the grip?
Engagement Series – I’m partnering with the Edwards School of Business at the University of Saskatchewan to deliver three spring sessions as part of a brand new Engagement Series. Sessions include: Fueling Enthusiasm, Boosting Energy & Tapping Passion. Sign up for one or save a bundle by registering for all three. This link takes you to the Engagement Series Info.
Pick Me – Are you one of the 94 Pause readers who have already entered your name in the draw to celebrate my 30 years in biz? If not, you’ll find the scoop on the three prizes and entry details at Celebrating The Leap.
This post was written by Pat Katz on February 10, 2016